Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Terror By The Police In The First Degree

Imagine not being able to trade or lend out your DVD movies because your neighbor decided to complain that you are involved with "piracy"?

On 3/27/13, from 3:30pm-4:30 pm, while being forced to live under Nuremberg Laws, I reluctantly left the garbage dump of my ghetto home to feed my horses that I can no longer enjoy. I am unable to change my routine much and the police and neighbors know when I come and go.

On the way back, I noticed a younger woman knocking on an elderly neighbors trailer.  When she turned around, I was entering my driveway. She approached me and said that she was going to a "rogue college or school" and she was trying to raise funds for her piracy cause.  First, she said her name was Nancy and she gave me a site; BNKproductions.org. I looked on the internet and found nothing.

I then went outside to see where she went.  I noticed her coming down the street toward me. I confronted her and told her there was no such site. I also asked her for a flyer or a card to identify her. She kept on walking telling me to look at her face really good because she was going to be famous.

I went back to get my camera phone and followed her down the street. I asked to take a photo since she was going to be famous. She said yes and as I was taking a photo, an Oregon State Trooper drove by traveling on Bisbee Ave and Laverne Ave.


I do not copy or sell movies. I believe this was another ploy by law enforcement to target, harass, and maliciously prosecute me for "Piracy." Again, because I am isolated and vulnerable, can not come and go when I want, I believe these sick psychopaths are at it again. 


http://judiciary.zoomshare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment