Sunday, March 17, 2013

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU HEARD A WOMAN WIN?

A woman will never win a wrongful conviction case, ever.  I have one of the worse abuses in history, and lawsuits have been going on for 20 years complete with retaliation. There is nothing new under the sun that I haven't filed suit against the Napa County in California. Yet, a woman's work does not count and is not even subject for questioning.

New Mexico Man Gets $15.5 Million for His Two-Year Ordeal in Solitary


slevin Men are as innocent as they come folks.

When Stephen Slevin was released after 22 months of solitary confinement in a New Mexico county jail, he looked like someone emerging from a medieval dungeon: filthy and emaciated, with long hair and beard, sunken features, and haunted eyes. Slevin had never been convicted of a crime, never even had a hearing. But in 2005, he was thrown in solitary and effectively forgotten.

Even in a nation where prisoner abuse is an everyday occurrence and prisoner lawsuits are routinely suppressed, Slevin’s ordeal was enough to earn him his day in court. And even in a nation where long-term solitary confinement in itself is not considered a violation of civil rights, Slevin successfully sued the county that had incarcerated him–and recently, settled for $15.5 million.

To learn more how a woman wins, please visit http://herecomesthepopo.blogspot.com


Anonymous 1: Who is he ?

 Anonymous 2: I don't know who he is, but he DOES look like an asshole!

Kini Cosma: This girl, Jodi Arias, is undergoing a very intense trial for killing him. She like stabbed him 28 times and almost decapitated him by slitting his throat.

Kini Cosma: Oh yeah, she shot him with his gun too!

Kini Cosma:  Aren't you glad you asked?

Anonymous 2:  He may be all she says, but there is something VERY wrong w/her. Once I stabbed my ex while he was murdering me. Once he was neutralized, I backed off the attack, called for help.  I've seen her on video. Serious disconnect. Cold eyes, inappropriate affect

Kini Cosma: I got in a fight when one day when I was 10 yrs old after passing by a Sunday Catechism class that was finishing. All's I remember is sitting on top of this girl banging her hand on the ground. When I noticed it was bleeding I stopped. To this day, I totally fear being out of control. I completely shy away from hostile environments for fear that I will blank out and in my blind rage filet my attacker in 50 pieces, sending each piece to a Secretary of State in each state. Now, I usually just sue them in Federal court because all of my investigations lead to federal issues which fulfill my hatred desires.

Kini Cosma: I had a girlfriend who was indian and she was really ignorant so I picked on her until she emotionally went off in frustration. Those little indian girls will pounce on you like a tiger.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment